What kind of person am I
I think that I am a very irresponsible person and that isn't good for me. I always have to do homeworks in the school bus or in the break. That doesn't helps me and I want to change.
Another bad thing of me is that I am veeeeeeeery lazy, my dad tell's me to go surfing up at 6 o'clock and I do not want to go. I think that if I weren't like this, i could be the best surfer in all the world. My dad was also like that and my mom says that he could be a much better person if he was more responsable.
I have goals and I'll love to complete them but these little things destroy me.
I am intolerant to some little things. I get mad very easy and I say things that then I'm repentant of.
What kind of person I want to be
I always wanted to be a better person in life, to win and accept when I lose. To be more poductive and to be responsable. last week I lost my iPod because i forgot it. It wouldn't happen if i was responsable...,
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario